All my apps rejected as Spam

Hi,

I have 50+ stickers pack for iMessage. In 2018 years I tried publish stickers for WhatsApp and got reject 4.3 SPAM. After it all my new stickers packs for iMessage got reject with same description too. In description was said that I can create container app where I can include all my stickers.

In January 2019 I published container app. It was approved.

After it each my new updates for this app got reject as 4.3 Spam with suggesion to create container app. Each time I wrote in Resolution center, that this app is container app and all updates always was aproved.

Now I created 3 brand new apps which have different functionality, not contain any stickers, and even not for iMessage. But for all apps I still got reject 4.3 SPAM with suggesion to create container app.

After I wrote in Resolution center, 2 of 3 apps was approved, but for last one (app for Yoga) I got message that I should provide some evidents for my bussines,

"To help us proceed with the review of your app, please provide documentation demonstrating ownership of the business. Please be sure to include dates, rights holders' names, you/your company's name, and relevant signatures.

Acceptable documentation includes a copy of ownership between you (the provider) and with the copyright holder (the seller), detailing your affiliation with the business.

"

But I don't have any bussines, I just create my own app with my own design. How it can be possible ?

What means resolution center about bussines ?

Is Review team check app before reject ? Because after 3 rejects with app which not include stickers I'm not sure about it.

Replies

1 App (approved) - Unit conerter (metric-imperial)

2 App (approved) - Coin flip - Heads or Tail

3 App (reject) - App with different nature sounds for relax and for yoga - for this app review team ask some bussines documents

So, at this time, only one app is rejected, and not about being spam...got it, thanks.

>"I don't have any bussines, I just create my own app with my own design."

Did you tell them this during any of the appeals via the resolution center?

>After I wrote in Resolution center

Show those 3 appeals.

Problem for us is you've seen app #3, and review has seen it, and it'e meta data, but we haven't. Guessing review saw something that led them to think you're using a specific (yoga?) resource tied to a specific business and are expecting you to either admit it's yours and show proof, or understand that if it's not yours you can't have an app that uses it and stop making appeals.