YouTube videos are not working in iPadOS on iPad Pro 12.9

Hi,

I am not sure if this is a known issue, the YouTube videos are not working neither in the app not on the browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox).

I see “An error occurred . Please try again later” message as soon as I try to play a video on YouTube (app, web).

Thanks

Gnana

Accepted Reply

I have an iPad Pro 11 and youtube videos are working for both the app and in Safari. Even so you should not expect apps to work with iOS 13 until the official release is out and the developers are able to release their software that is compatible with iOS 13.

Replies

I have an iPad Pro 11 and youtube videos are working for both the app and in Safari. Even so you should not expect apps to work with iOS 13 until the official release is out and the developers are able to release their software that is compatible with iOS 13.

I understand. I meant to report this and not seek solution. I use iPad Pro 12.9.

Thanks

Gnana

Hello sorry I am a bit late, I am having same issues where it would freeze and become unresponsive. I would have goto App switcher then click on YouTube again to get it to work.

I am using IpadOS