Cannot get dual SIM to work on IOS 13

I have installed IOS 13 beta 1 on my XS Max a number of times using the following methods.

1. Update using iTunes with xCode 11 installed.

2. Restoring using iTunes with xcode 11 installed, setting up as a new phone and restoring data from backup.

3. Updating and restoring with MacOS 10.15 beta installed

All of the above options will not let me have both SIMs active, it only allows me to select one of them.

Additionally when I select the eSIM it disconnects WiFi

Is anybody esle seeing a similar problem, if not do you have any tips as to how I can resolve this.

Thanks in advance

Replies

Same problem to me,iphone xs max dual sim A2104

Hi, I have installed iOS 13 beta version on my iPhoneXR and I belong to India. I don't know about the Issue of ESIM happening in iPhone iOS beta version.

I just converted my Physical SIM of "JIO" to esim recently after installing iOS13 beta version and it got activated from JIO Service provider side. But It's not showing in my iPhone devide.

Network is showing only for the SIM 1 means Physical sim. When i turn off my SIM1 i can access the esim i can make calls but there will not show any network. When Both sim is ON i can receive the calls but when i make a call by default it goes from SIM1 only. I have changed from setting too to default the sim2 but it dials from SIM1 only.

Means if i want to use the esim for outgoing calls i have to turn off my sim1 everytime. and I can't see the status of single aswell.
Kindly update the NEW VERSION OF iOS13 beta.

Treat matter very Important.

I am facing problem with new esim. It is not coming on my phone altogether

i am having same issue after installing latest public beta in iphone XS dual sim

I had esIm and dual sim issues with beta 6 to the point where neither the esim or the physical sim would work. I restore to IOS 12.4, deleted the esim cellular account and then re-add the esim account. Then I upgraded again to beta 6 and all is working fine. My guess is that the esim account info got corrupted and caused all of the cellular network issues. Hope this helps.