App Store refuses my update after installing Xcode 11 beta with keeping Xcode 10.2

I installed Xcode beta 11 and kept the 10.2 version, I submit my apps for review but I get invalid binary even though I did build with Xcode 10.2, I even uninstalled Xcode 11 beta and the same thing I have no idea what to do next nay help please ?

ITMS-90111: Invalid Toolchain - Your app was built with a beta version of Xcode or SDK. Apps submitted to the App Store must be built with the GM version of Xcode 9 and the SDK for iOS 11, tvOS 11, watchOS 4, or macOS 10.13 or later.

Accepted Reply

Sounds like that app has been tagged w/the beta. Do you have a backup?

You'll have to wait.

See 9.2.16/3.26.19 Xcode 'Invalid Toolchain Error' PSA

Replies

Sounds like that app has been tagged w/the beta. Do you have a backup?

You'll have to wait.

See 9.2.16/3.26.19 Xcode 'Invalid Toolchain Error' PSA

I also suffer from the same problem. In my case, I would like to maintain SDK: 10B61 (Xcode10.1), but it becomes SDK: 16B91. After specifying Xcode 10.1 with the xcode-select command, I rebuilt it, and even after checking info.plist in the ipa file, the DTSDKBuild parameter was still 16B91 ... I tried "Clean Build Folder", Xcode restart, and "xcode-select --switch" command switch for the command line development tool, but it does not solve at all.

I have had it for few days now and it seems its from apple side the appstore side is not updated to accept macos 10.15 updates as i read it happened with others over the years, i will wait a few extra days befor trying again. I even tried to uninstall xcode and renstall it but nothing yet.

This is still happening to me; any updates?

Has anyone tried since the lastest Catalina beta?