Citrix Workspace App GlobalSign Root CA

I get the following error when trying to launch one of the apps whithin Workspace ie: Windows Desktop

You have not chosen to trust "GlobalSign Root CA", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

If I use a mojave os I have no such issue I only experiene this on the Catalina Beta Instalation.

I have checked all the GlobalSign Root CA certs in Keychain they all appear to be trusted.

Not sure where else to look

Replies

I have seen this issue on other versions on macOS as well; I don't think this is specific to this version. You will need to trust the certificate when on the site click the padlock. Show the certificate in the details you should see the CA Issuers, click on the URI. (This will ensure the correct cert required is downloaded) it could be the ones in your keychain may vary. You can then add this certificate into keychain.

Yeah did that already

It doesnt help.

I have this same problem. I am on the site. I click the padlock and it asks to Show Certificate. I open it and it says that this certificate is trusted by all users, which I had set previously. But when I click on the downloaded log in file, that same error message pops up saying that I have not trusted the certificate.