Watch Face available for what series

Is there a list of faces that are availble for what devices? I have a series 2 and after installing watchOS6 I don't see any of the new faces.

Replies

watchOS 6 does feature new faces, I can confirm this on my Series 4. So if they're not showing up on your Series 2, either there's an (entirely possible) mistake on Apple's end, or the new faces don't support older devices. The latter would strike me as odd, though, as the new faces hardly seem more resource-intensive than ones supported by "Series 0", which includes the 3D solar system face.

Still do not see any of the "new watch faces" on my Series2 running WatchOS6

There are some watch faces that will not appear on previous generations of Apple Watch due to the sizes of the screens. Apple Watch 4 has a bigger screen than Apple Watch 3,2,and the original.

I have only two new Watch faces on  Watch Gen 3: Numerals Duo & Numerals Mono. I think only  Watch 4 has all the new faces.

Thanks.. I think that is the case. In the OS announcement it says all of the update will be available to all versions of the watch. Guess they need a caviot that watchfaces are only allowed on certain devices. (just upgraded mine)