Is there a way to downgrade from WatchOS 6?

Loaded WatchOS 6 and not able to pair with iPhone. Is there a way to downgrade from WatchOS 6?

Thanks

Replies

You can't downgrade watchOS 6 beta to watchOS 5. The only is by installing betas of watchOS 6 until the release. The only other option would be to try to arrange a Genius appointment to see if they will downgrade it, but this can take a while. You will need iOS 13 on your device to pair to watchOS 6.

It is not true. I have ios 13 on my iPhone and still can not pair apple watch with beta 6...

He didn;t say that IOS 13 gurantees your Watch will pair - only that you need IOS 13 for it to stand a chance

No. There never has been,sorry to say. It comes up every time there's a new WatchOSrelease and, although Apple warns against updating to betas on your only device, we're oftem tempted.

These release are meant for developers who need a Watch with OS 6. on it to test there apps. Those of us who just want to experiement need tp be really careful. Especially with early betas which are often very buggy.

I stopped doing early betas after OS 3 when I had all kinds of issues.

A Genius bar visit is your only. chance, I'm afraid

Hi from Belorussia. You need to set you phone into english language with USA region, than restart. Charge you watch until full and then do a factory reset: hold down both roll and a key for 10 sec. After welcome screen select “i”, then select english language and USA region. Type “start paring” than select “i”. On the screen you will see the unique number of your watch. On the iphone open watch app and select “start pairing”, than type manual and select you iwatch from the list. Wait for a code on you iwatch, than type it into phone. Set up as new. Best regards.

Did this work for you?

This works!!! Thank you!

Hello,this metod work if Iphone is on ios 12.3.1???Or only ios 13 beta?

Just tried it and it only works if you're on iOS 13 beta

When downgrading my Watch from 6 beta to 5 do I need to unpair the watch before following your procedure?

Thanks.

this work!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are the best !!!!! thanks my friend!!!!!! have a nice day .... good mornig from greece !!!!🙂

For me it doesnt work. It stucks on the iphone at "verifying apple watch software"...

Hi, i update my Iphone XS MAX to ios13 beta 6, and now cant pair may watch, its startint pair and then unpairing, what i can do it, please help

I have the same issue currently. I did a hard reset of the watch and still no luck. I think I will try to find an iphone running iOS 12 and use that to update the watch to beta 6 and maybe that will allow me to pair with my phone running beta 6. Apple says you can't pair a watch running anything earlier than beta 2 on iOS beta 6 :/

Anyone else with solutions?

I am having the same problem!! If you find out anything else could you please let me know. Thanks!!