Where is the Noise app?

Does anyone know if the Noise app is available in the first beta?

Accepted Reply

I have the Series 3. If you go to the watch app on your iPhone and go to notifications, you should see an app called Noise, and you can enable "Environmental Sound Measurements". As of this beta though it is only in the notifications. The app itself is not actually installed on your Apple Watch yet, so there isn't any point in configuring the notifications for it.

Replies

I dont see it. I have S2. maybe its going to be S4 only cause better mic and speaker but could show in later betas. Not all features show up in beta 1.

I have the Series 3. If you go to the watch app on your iPhone and go to notifications, you should see an app called Noise, and you can enable "Environmental Sound Measurements". As of this beta though it is only in the notifications. The app itself is not actually installed on your Apple Watch yet, so there isn't any point in configuring the notifications for it.

Thanks!

The Noise app is there on my S4 Watch!

I have S3 and I see the app in the App Store however I’m told I need to use an iPhone with at least iOS 10 to install it or it’s already installed, which it isn’t.

The Noise.app is only available on the AW S4, sorry, no option for S0 to S3.

It is only compatible with Watch 4, since the App Store description says: "Noise uses the microphone on Apple Watch Series 4 to track the decibel level of the sounds in the environment around you."