iOS 13 install Windows 10

Hi

Is it possible to install iOS 13 Beta using Windows 10 and iTunes?
I have this setup and latest iTunes for Windows. Downloaded iOS13Beta IPSW file from Apple, but when I try to install it on my iPhoneX I get a message stating I must update iTunes (but there is no newer version).
My MacBook Pro is too old and I can only update to High Sierra, and iTunes version for HS is too old for iOS13.

Thanks

Replies

Running into same problem. There is no option for WIndows PC users 😟

I hope this issue gets fixed asap, I have installed the Watch OS 6 beta profile already, but now it has unpaired with my iPhone X and won't pair again until my phone gets updated to iOS 13. But like you, I only have a PC.

Same here. I Thought there will be a profile for the developers, so i can not use my Developer account when using windows.

any news on this, I'm also have the same problem now...

Same problem here i don’t have mac only windows and I want to test iOS 13

yeah I am having the same problem too!!

I was receiving the same message regarding iTunes. I uninstalled iTunes then installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. While I didn't receive the the message that I must update my iTunes any more, the iOS 13 beta never did install. For the time being it is only avaliable to install on a Mac leaving us Windows users high and dry even though we paid the same as those with the Mac's. Feeling frustrated with Apple.

Hello,

You have to install 10.15 or xCode 11.

I did the same. Why did it allow WatchOS6 to install before the phone was updated to ios13!?!?

How do all of you develop programs for iOS using a Windows machine?

I as well am running into this issue. I heard that downgrading from 12.4 Beta to a stable release of iOS had resolved this issue for some. However in doing so for me did not resolve the issue that's being discussed in this thread. Not particularly thrilled about this failure. I don't see Apple addressing this issue until the second beta of iOS 13 is completed or an iTunes update, both of which likely until after WWDC.

@EricExtreme, may not neccessarily be development on Windows machines rather might have a work workstation and running into that issue on their work machine. However there are means you can use to code iOS applications on Windows, however you won't have XCode or any of the tools including the simulator on Windows. But it is possible.

No it is not possible to installed the iOS13 beta 1 without a mac running macOS10.14.5 and the Xcode 11 beta installed or a mac running the macOS 10.15 beta.

The point of the beta at the moment is for developers to develop apps and not for testing of a very buggy software.

One would assume that there will be an downloadable profile for the public beta testers towards the end of the month whent that program will presumably begin.

Same problem here!!

I had the same problem with my windows 10, so I used my mac air to install it and it installed fine, NOTE: do not update the watch TILL you update the phone to iOS 13, or you watch won't pair becase it needs iOS 13 in order to work.

I was able to install iOS 13 on a Windows 10 PC using the command line.

https://allthings.how/how-to-install-ios-13-from-windows-10-command-line-not-itunes/

If you follow the instructions, it should work.

It takes a while and some of the messages make you think it's failing.

Good luck!