Where do I go to install!

I'm on MacOS 10.15! Like it says! I downloaded the iOS 13 profile, now what?? where do I go???

I gone to the new music app and in there is my device but to put songs onto! So am I missing a place I should be going????

Accepted Reply

Devices now show up in finder on Catalina. Connect your device, launch finder, and your device should appear. You can then update/restore to the .ipsw file from there, the same way as you could from iTunes.

You need to hold the option key click on update and select the ipsw.

Replies

Devices now show up in finder on Catalina. Connect your device, launch finder, and your device should appear. You can then update/restore to the .ipsw file from there, the same way as you could from iTunes.

You need to hold the option key click on update and select the ipsw.

Thank You!

I wish Apple informs us of these changes lol

They did. In the keynote.

They let us know that you’d be able to see your iPhone in finder like with iTunes, but they most certainly did not mention that you’d have to install the dev beta 1 using finder after upgrading to MacOS Catalina.

I'm doing this but once I select the IPSW file, it then does nothing.... any ideas???

I removed 10.15 and installed Xcode 11 beta and run it completly. Then I could install ios 13 with iTunes and it works!