I start learning and I have some problems

Thank you very much for trying to help me, sure that my doubts will have an easy solution.

I just started today with the apple courses that he offers us on his website, and when I start with the first class he tells me that I have to leave a few colors and I only get one, if so, he will select an option that I have already set it to continue.

I have it on and I do not see the supposed volas that appear in the example of the book.

I leave you some captures as an example.

Thank you very much for everything and excuse my ignorance.

Accepted Reply

Thanks for using the correct forum here 😉

>I leave you some captures as an example.

Please see FAQ 2 here: For Best Results - Read the Label

As for the course/website/book, it is best to contact the author for support directly, I think. They know their material/content best. Also keep in mind that those courses sometimes use old/outdated code, making it hard to work with when you are using current tools, asking for advice etc.

Good luck.

Ken

Replies

Thanks for using the correct forum here 😉

>I leave you some captures as an example.

Please see FAQ 2 here: For Best Results - Read the Label

As for the course/website/book, it is best to contact the author for support directly, I think. They know their material/content best. Also keep in mind that those courses sometimes use old/outdated code, making it hard to work with when you are using current tools, asking for advice etc.

Good luck.

Ken

Welcome and follow KMT advices so that someone can help you.