iOS 13 error: Update is not available on the Softwareupdateserver?

I'm trying to install iOS 13 on my iPhone X and iPadOS 13 on my 2nd Gen iPad Pro but for both devices I always end with the error message, that the update is not available on the server if I try to update with the *.ipsw file through iTunes. Is there anything I miss?

Accepted Reply

For anyone with the issue: Install XCode 11 Beta (you can it install parallel to the release version), start it once and then, if it does not work, restart the mac. After that it should work to install the IPSW file through iTunes.

Replies

Got the same issue.

Restarting the mac seems to help for this kind of issues if someone facing the same one...

Exactly the same error here 😕

Or just wait a few hours for the dust to settle…

Same issue - restarted iTunes and the computer. Attempting iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro 11". Downloaded the respective ipsws, go to install via iTunes, states I need to download an update, then after a couple minutes a window shows stating that the software download is not available.

That’s right! I just read the Notes. You need to be on macOS 10.15 beta or install via Xcode 11.

And how would one do that please

For anyone with the issue: Install XCode 11 Beta (you can it install parallel to the release version), start it once and then, if it does not work, restart the mac. After that it should work to install the IPSW file through iTunes.

Thanks for the reminder kind sir!

How do you do this from inside of the 10.15 beta? I don't have access to iTunes anymore as it just has a question mark above the iTunes icon and is no longer lunchable, so I moved it to trash. Now I don't have a way to send an ipsw file to my iPhone. How do you update to iOS13 using an ipsw file from within macOS 10.15?

How do you update to iOS13 using an ipsw file from within macOS 10.15? macOS 10.15 does not have iTunes!!!!!

I am not getting anything in Music to update my iphone, nothing shows up like restore or option to check for udpates?? Doing something wrong? I am on macOS 10.15??

I am in the same issue

do it from Finder... there is an interface just like itunes