Maps Haptic Not Working

Is anyone else having issues with turn-by-turn haptic feedback not working? I am not getting any turn alerts. Please let me know if yours works before I go ahead and unpair repair. Thanks so much. OS 2 beta 4

Replies

Anyone?

Mine doesn't work either. Haptics work everywhere else but not in Maps.

Same problem - no haptics with turn-by-turn directions.

Same problem here

Me as well on OS beta 4. I've tried restoring the watch and setting up as new, and adjusting whatever tap settings I could find. So far no luck.

I'm experiencing the same issue.

Same her, Apple! These are not working. Anyone find a fix?

Mine don't work either, but I also do not get turn by turn sounds from the watch either. How about you guys on sounds with maps?

Working for any of you on beta 5?

Not working for be on beta 4 or 5

Working for me. I am on all the latest betas.

Not for me either. I did a restore and it worked one time and then stopped again. Really considering sending it in to have them restore it to the non-beta OS.

It works for me... side note is that i did a clean install of iOS 9 Beta 5 on the phone and did not restore from the backup on the watch so it is possible that had an impact on it. Also might be a good idea to go into the watch app on the phone and verify that you have "Turn Alerts" inside the "Maps" menu turned to on...

Works on beta 5, but stops working when rerouted during an active route. Is anyone else having turn-by-turn haptic work correctly? But stopping working when re-routed?

My maps haptic isn't working at all, regardless of silent mode or not. Running beta 5