Access emails in macOS App

I am creating a macOS app that needs to be able to send and recieve specific emails for the user. I have somwhat successfully created the Sending system unfortuinitly the use does have to click the send button but everything else is taken care of. If you know a way to remove that step that would be nice.

@IBAction func sendEmail(_ sender: Any) {
        let dateformatter = DateFormatter()
        dateformatter.dateStyle = DateFormatter.Style.short
        dateformatter.timeStyle = DateFormatter.Style.none
        let due = dateformatter.string(from: Due_Date.dateValue)
        let OS = dateformatter.string(from: SSOS.dateValue)
        let AS = dateformatter.string(from: SSAS.dateValue)
        dateformatter.dateStyle = DateFormatter.Style.none
        dateformatter.timeStyle = DateFormatter.Style.short
        let OSST = dateformatter.string(from: SSOSST.dateValue)
        let OSET = dateformatter.string(from: SSOSET.dateValue)
        let ASST = dateformatter.string(from: SSASST.dateValue)
        let ASET = dateformatter.string(from: SSASET.dateValue)

let body = "**This is an automatically generated message using the Ticket Manager Software**\n\nTitle: " + Task_Title.stringValue + "\nTemplate: " + Temp.itemTitle(at: Temp.indexOfSelectedItem) + "\nEmployee Name: " + "ADD GLOBAL VAR" + "\nDue Date: " + due + "\n\nOriginal Shift: " + OS + "\n   Start Time: "  + OSST + "\n   End Time: " + OSET + "\n\nAlternate Shift: " + AS + "\n   Start Time: "  + ASST + "\n   End Time: " + ASET + "\n\nNotes: " + Task_Notes.stringValue
        let shareItems = [body] as NSArray

let service = NSSharingService(named: NSSharingService.Name.composeEmail)

service?.delegate = self
        service?.recipients = [Task_Recipient.stringValue]

let subject = Task_Title.stringValue + " | #" + String(Int(Date().timeIntervalSince1970)) + " | " + due + " | " + Temp.itemTitle(at: Temp.indexOfSelectedItem)
        service?.subject = subject

service?.perform(withItems: shareItems as [AnyObject])
        self.view.window?.close()
    }

I have not been able to locate an Library or SDK to be able to read emails. I have located the location of the emails in ~/Library/Mail/V6 but most of the files require special permissions. Any Ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

Why are you attempting to send emails without user interaction?