Anyone else experience bizarre drop in sales that started on Monday (5/20/19)?

On Monday, I had a major decrease in the people who bought my app via in app purchase. Normally, this would be a very rare result, an outlier that happens once in a blue moon. But I got the same result on Tuesday, and while Wednesday was better, I've noticed the overall rate at which people purchase the app per download has suddenly decreased significantly. It had been about a week since my most recent update and the app had been working fine. Since the decline, I've had no no complaints from the users about the app's functionality.

I've really combed through the numbers and tested my app on all devices (except for the new full screen devices, but I'm going to buy one today) but have been unable to find the cause. I am wondering if anyone is experiencing similar issues? My only hope is that this has some thing to do with iOS12.3 and a change to StoreKit possibly as I noticed Monday was the date when 12.3 users started to pick up. Otherwise I'm completely lost as to what exactly is going on here. Any insight would be appreciated!

Replies

Keep in mind the daily reports may not indicate actual activity. Could be a drop out that has nothing to do w/your app (or all to do w/it due to the recent update), especially if users aren't specifically vocal yet. Do you have any experience w/it when you updated in the past? Was that a factor then?

Otherwise, I haven't seen similar recent dev reports, yet, so keep checking here to see if anyone chimes in w/the same question.

Well, after looking at all the data, the only trend I'm able to find is that the drop has occurred in all iOS below 12.3. Very odd, I would've thought that issue would be introduced with 12.3. Below is the ratio of app units compared to sales i.e. $ made per download:

http://oi65.tinypic.com/24voc4k.jpg

The top line is iOS12.3, bottom is iOS12.2. It's only 6 days of data but clearly there is a trend.

Sadly, I went out and updated all my devices to 12.3. Is there anyway I can revert to test?