Investigation

We sent the application for the first time to check, then we received such a letter:

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Does it come to everyone? We have been waiting for 3 weeks and no answer yet. What should we do, just wait?

Replies

We saw several similar cases on the forum (see Apple Developer Forums / Distribution / App Submission and Review.)

Note that you should move your question there.

And yes, Apple tells you just to wait.

In the meantime, you could analyze your code or your account and check where it could fall in one of problems listed.

How many accounts do you own?

Can you talk about the app and what it does?

Tell me please where can I analyze the code or account?

It comes to me today

IS Your issue solved ??

I have the same issue

I have the same problem, apple ended my work operation when I needed it most, I am very disappointed, absolutely I did nothing and I have no reason to be investigated. It ended my days.

I have no reason to be investigated

You cannot be that affirmative ; reviewer is the one to have reason to investigate, maybe you cannot guess what.

But remember there may be a lot of reasons for this, notably

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

You should carefully think of each of those and try to find what may have lead reviewer to think you were infringing.

Could even be a fraudulent use of your account. Or forbidden things you did and Apple was aware of, outside of your app.

i have same issue today anyone get solution let me know