Question to the community on what I am missing. I have two apps, both compile and use the exact same network connection code libraries. The difference between the two apps is that they support two different games - Game1 and Game2.
In both cases, the flow is that the user must login to our game server first, during which time a connecting dialog shows until they connect.
The Game1 game passed with flying colors the first time - no issues, and passed again with flying colors with a recent update submission to Apple.
The Game2 game was accepted for the first version but is now consistently rejected with "..app loaded indefinitely.." and returns a screenshot of the connecting dialog.
Even with the latest version I submitted, where I added a timeout window after 25 seconds, I still get the same rejection reason, with a screenshot of the connecting dialog - which makes me wonder if the tester did not wait long enough to see the timeout message.
So in summary:
* I am using QT Creator 4.9.0 that compiles for IOS and then I use XCode 10.1 to compile, build and archive to upload to the app store.
* They both used the same, identical network connection libraries.
* I followed the exact same parameters for both games when compiling first in QT and then to XCode.
* There are no added capabilities in either game.
* I have created AdHoc versions through the HockeyApp application and tested them and they all work fine and there is no network connection issues - whether using Wifi network or cellular. I have used the XCode simulator for IOS devices and everything works fine.
* I've tested for both IPV4 and through the iMac for IPV6 and they work fine as well.
Any suggestions as to what I may be missing or need to check that would cause it to fail to connect with the Apple tester for Game2 and not the other (Game1), and yet both work when I test them myself?
Thanks in advance