I resolved the matter that causes the App off-shelf, and submitted the progress to Apple team, no response for couple weeks

In the last week, our app (Apple ID: 1375438802) distributed in China was off-shelved because of some matters with Founder Inc. Soon it is resolved, and Founder Inc submitted an email to Apple support team announced it is resolved, no other issue provents our App providing services to our customer ( case id app109160). But 2 weeks has slipped, no any response from Apple support team, which means a huge numbers of business were lost.

I am wondering if there is any problem, the team could give a response. Yes or no and guidelines how it could be a YES. but no response is unexpected.

Replies

Support isn't here, sorry - Apple Developer Forums is a community for discussing developer-level issues with Apple’s SDKs and tools, with those discussions primarily occuring between developers themselves. I have no suggestion in your case but to keep trying to contact support directly. Good luck.