Program account is currently under investigation

Hi,

My App was rejected, that the reason as below, How long did it take for them to finish investigation? did anyone have the exiperience before? shoud i reply some my explain or just waiting for?

Hello,

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

Happened to us too, does anyone have the experiece?

I had the same message too a hour ago.

I have not received regarding investigation result yet, since 3rd may.

2 hours ago my game is also rejected due to same reason. I tried to update my game 3 days ago and initially it was rejected due to

"Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed:" Similar to this link

I replied in Resolution Center and now they sent me this message.

Has anyone received the investigation outcome? Don't know what's the problem.

have anyone got any response or investigation result?

My game was also rejected. This was my message:

"Hello,

We are unable to continue this app’s review because your Apple Developer Program account is currently under investigation for not following the App Store Review Guidelines’ Developer Code of Conduct.

Common practices that may lead to an investigation include, but are not limited to:

• Inaccurately describing an app or service

• Misleading app content

• Engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation

• Providing misleading customer support responses

• Providing misleading responses in Resolution Center

• Engaging in misleading purchasing or bait-and-switch schemes

• Engaging in other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app

During our investigation, we will not review any apps you submit. Once we have completed our investigation, we will notify you via Resolution Center.

We do not require any additional information from you at this time, nor do we have any additional details to share. We appreciate your continued patience during our investigation.

Best regards,

App Store Review"

and it's been almost a month with no response (It was rejected on April 25th)

Mine also first was rejected due to "Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed" (mine is still rejected since April 25th)

have you got any answer?

any response?

mee too

I got the same message. They have been incredably slow, and I dont get any information.

First my app was in review from Mars 11th til May, so I fixed some things added new screenshots and tryed to submit again.

Then I got this same message as you.

The account has now been under investigation since May 1st..

It is incredably frustrating having paid for a developer account and then get nothing for it!

Edit: And now the "Resolution Center" is compleatly gray and I can't do anything..

I have just run into the same issue, my app has been under investigation for more than a month. This is ridiculous. We have put so much effort and time in our app, but in contrast they are just extremely slow and not taking us seriously. So disppointed.

Hey, some days ago happened also to me...

Have you solved, if yes, How? How long you wait for this?

I'm very frustrated. If I don't receive responses I'll close the developer account and open a new one

thanks

today my account too.

i dont know what they want to do.