Why am I not able to see the Agreements, Tax and Banking button in iTunes Connect?

I am trying to add iap's to my app, but whenever I initialize them it always fails and says that their are no products avaliable.

The iap's are added on iTunes Connect and appear to be implemented correctly.

The iTunes Connect documentation suggests that I need to have a Paid Applications Agreement, Set up Contact, Enter Banking info, and do Tax Forms before my products will appear. It says that I need to click on the Agreements, Tax, and Banking button in iTunes Connect to set this up, but there is no Agreements, Tax, and Banking button to click on.

I am the Admin and Account holder for my Apple Developer Membership.

How do I access Agreements, Tax and Banking so I can fill out the agreement, and set up the other info?

Accepted Reply

I got in contact with Apple Support. They escalated the problem to an engineering team. A day afterward they got back to me and confirmed that the problem had been fixed. I didn't get any information about what caused the problem, but it was indeed fixed.

Replies

Which browser are you using?

Suggest Safari, mac or iOS, the later the better.

I got in contact with Apple Support. They escalated the problem to an engineering team. A day afterward they got back to me and confirmed that the problem had been fixed. I didn't get any information about what caused the problem, but it was indeed fixed.

Glad reaching out worked for you. Thanks for the followup, good luck in the store.

• I'm having this same problem. Notarization via Xcode fails with a message saying agreements must be signed but the agreements module via iTunesConnect never arrives at its web page. I sent a message via their Contact link. This started July 24th for me and persisting through July 25th so far.

Add a Comment