[Rejected] Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

In my first 2 submissions, the rejection message contains the following line:

Since your App Store Connect status is Metadata Rejected, we do NOT require a new binary. To revise the metadata, visit App Store Connect to select your app and revise the desired metadata values. Once you’ve completed all changes, reply to this message in Resolution Center and we will continue the review.

Hence, I have tweaked some metadatas along the way. However, in my 3rd submission, they removed this line from their rejection message. Currently, I am unable to tell whether it is Binary Rejected or Metadata Rejected

App Review Resolution Centre

1.0 Binary Rejected Apr 24, 2019

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed This type of app has been identified as one that may violate one or more of the following App Store

From Apple

2. 1 Performance: App Completeness

Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed

This type of app has been identified as one that may violate one or more of the following App Store Review Guidelines. Specifically, these types of apps often:

1.1.6 - Include false information, features, or misleading metadata

2.3.0 - Undergo significant concept changes after approval

2.3.1 - Have hidden or undocumented features, including hidden "switches" that redirect to a gambling or lottery website

3.1.1 - Use payment mechanisms other than in-app purchase to unlock features or functionality in the app

3.2.1 - Do not come from the financial institution performing the loan services

4.3.0 - Are a duplicate of another app or are conspicuously similar to another app

5.2.1 - Were not submitted by the legal entity that owns and is responsible for offering any services provided by the app

5.2.3 - Facilitate illegal file sharing or include the ability to save, convert, or download media from third party sources without explicit authorization from those sources

5.3.4 - Do not have the necessary licensing and permissions for all the locations where the app is used

Before we can continue with our review, please confirm that this app does not violate any of the above guidelines. You may reply to this message in Resolution Center or the App Review Information section in App Store Connect to verify this app’s compliance.

Given the tendency for apps of this type to violate the aforementioned guidelines, this review will take additional time. If at any time we discover that this app is in violation of these guidelines, the app will be rejected and removed from the App Store, and it may result in the termination of your Apple Developer Program account.

Should you choose to resubmit this app without confirming this app’s compliance, the next submission of this app will still require a longer review time. Additionally, this app will not be eligible for an expedited review until we have received your confirmation.

App Information

Localizable Information (English U.S.)

General Information

com.Vicks.Alaram

(Auto generated apple ID)

English (U.S.)
Category: Utilities, Secondary (Optional)
Rating: Ages 4+

Version Information

App Previews and Screenshots:

It's an alarm app which alert the user for their works. The User can create unlimited alarm for their urgent works and the app will notify them on their respective time.

This app will help the users to catch up all their important work and they will not miss anything at all.

Copyright: © 2019 Alaram

Replies

I had the same issue. Do you want find a solution? 😢

Ithink problem is with binary, try running your app on testflight, got exact same problem and my app fails on testflight