How to view list of subscription orders?

Hi there,

Does App Store Connect offer any sort of reporting on the individual subscriptions/purchases made in my app? Google Play Console offers this which is exactly what I'm looking for from Apple: https://cl.ly/68fcc41ee62c (screenshot)

Use case: I have a subscription checker in my app which runs on a daily basis to check whether a given user's subscription is active or not. If not active, the daily job disables their paid features in the app. 0.1% of the time our daily checker fails to retrieve the order/subscription ID from Apple and thus can't run the check against the effected subscribers. If I had a report like Google's but from Apple I could manually correct these subscription issues. FWIW, I've never had subscription issues with Google Play.

Thanks for any help!

-Jacob

Replies

Jacob:

Did you try... ASC/<app>/Analytics/Metrics/In App Purchase/'add a filter+'...?

Ken

Can I ask you how you did that? In what way is it possible in the Android version and the Apple version to get the active subscribers whose subscription is valid?

No, this is not offered out of the box. You need to create it for yourself: keep track of transactions then register for server updates to know when a subscription expires. You can also verify receipts to get the real-time status.