Cannot login to Sandbox

I've been testing our app. Things were working fine until about 16 hours ago and then I was no longer getting a response SKProductsRequest. No success and no error callback. If i go to settings > iTunes & App Store and I punch in my sandbox credentials for the sandbox login, it thinks a bit and then it just goes back to the "Sign in" link without signing in. If i intentionally put in the wrong password, the popup shakes so I'm sure I have the right password. This happens on multiple devices.

Replies

I tried everything to fix this but it seems ultimately that I had to sign out of my production iTunes account, restart the device, reinstall my app...then when it asks me for an account I can enter the sandbox account and only then did it want to let me login. I was unable to login directly from the Settings screen.

>If i intentionally put in the wrong password

Be careful you're not up against the 5 attempt limit in that example...

Did you solve the issue? I am having the same issue in my ipad with ios 12.Please replay me if you got the solution.

Turn off proxy on your device when you are trying to log in. It worked for me now on 2 devices (iOS 13 and 14), when I was looking for some resolution.