There are one or more errors on the page

I have submitted the app to iOS store and filled the full form with all the info. When I submit it to review an error message pops up "There are one or more errors on the page."

There is no error on the page and it is also not telling where the problem is. I tried everything but cannot send to review.

Please help

Accepted Reply

I faced the same issue few days ago on my new App, in my case, after investigation Apple Team found out that I choosed “Magazines & Newspaper” category for the app, or if I am using the Newsstand plist key. If so, then the app must include an auto-renewable subscription.

Then after I unselect the secondary category in App Information Tab, I managed to submit for review without error.

Replies

I have been facing this same issue for a month now, I contacted apple but still didn't fix the issue

I faced the same issue few days ago on my new App, in my case, after investigation Apple Team found out that I choosed “Magazines & Newspaper” category for the app, or if I am using the Newsstand plist key. If so, then the app must include an auto-renewable subscription.

Then after I unselect the secondary category in App Information Tab, I managed to submit for review without error.

I had the same issue and was struggling for hours , That fixed my issue.

Thanks mate. <3

I had the same issue and was struggling for few days now, That helps me to fixed my issue.

Thank you so much.

Resolveu pra mim também. Tinha selecionado na categoria secundária. Tirei a seleção e funcionou.