Shortcuts disappeared in iOS 12.3 beta 2

I filed a radar for the following: Since upgrading my iPhone XS MAx to iOS 12.3 beta 2, all 51 of ”My Shortcuts” are gone. If you go to Settings>Siri & Shortcuts, there is no “My Shortcuts”, and I cannot find them. Some are in the Shortcuts App, but the Siri command for each one is gone. My iPad Pro is still on iOS 12.3 beta 1, and Settings>Siri & Shortcuts>My Shortcuts shows all 51 shortcuts present and functional with Siri. Has anyone else seen this? Is there a way to bring them back without starting over?

Replies

I finally re-dictated the Siri command for all of my shortcuts. Today I upgraded to iOS 12.3 beta 3, and the shortcuts are all there doing fine.

SOLVED by Updating iOS and MacOS to the last stable version! . I never use beta versions of any OS, and my Siri shortcuts disappeared(in my Mac, and in my iPhone) only because I updated my macOS. Then I updated my iPhone too, and suddenly my Siri shortcuts that disappeared came back again on both devices.

It happened to me in iOS 17.4.

I had created two new shortcuts in a folder, put the folder as a widget on the Lock Screen. Less than 24 hours later, the folder was empty and the widget consequently black.