wwdc2015/ Session - 717

The sample VPN app demoed here, can any one suggest plz, from where I can get the codebase for this along with server side code base & how to set up the server side?

Replies

You seem to have asked this question twice. I’ve responded to the other copy.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Also, it seems like you are splitting threads apart using the Action > Branch command. For example, this thread was branched off this thread. This makes it harder for folks to keep track of what’s going on. Why are you doing that?

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”

Because I am not able to reply, its simply showing showing me error. Sometimes "You are not authorised to reply", sometimes "invalid character". So I did not have options. This one I could post reply!

Sometimes "You are not authorised to reply"

This typically means that your session has timed out. If you refresh the page, and then re-login if necessary, this error should go away.

sometimes "invalid character".

Yeah, this one is a pain. The platform that DevForums runs on has be really picky about certain words and phrases, and the error message is deliberately obtuse. This doesn’t bite me very often — a lot of these checks are for ‘rude’ words, which I never post — but, when it does, the only solution I’ve found is to bisect my post to location the problematic text. Once you know what the problem is, it’s generally pretty easy to rephrase you post to avoid it.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”