iOS 12.3 Public Beta Cellular Not Working

I am on the beta program and installed the public iOS 12.3 (16f5117h) recently. Ever since the upgrade my Cellular service has been working intermittently. I get coverage and after a while "No Service". When I am connect and make a call, the call only last about 30 seconds before being cut off. Subsequent calls and I get "call Failure". Mobile data is also intermittent.

I have tried all tutorials on resetting the device, resetting network settings, removing SIM cards etc and nothing is helping. I am convinced that there is a bug in this particular release of iOS.

anyone with similar issues

Network Vodacom South Africa

Country South Africa

Replies

Me too

And when i put it in flight mode and off again I get a weak connection shortly and after that gone again

My phone is more or less a brick now since that update, ever since it refuses to connect on 4G on any mobile operator in any country (I have been roaming as well, great for testing). I went as far as putting my sim into another device where it worked perfectly, proving it was not my operator at fault (after long discussions with them too).

Unfortunately, the laptop with iTunes which I did my initial backup on no longer exists, so I cannot restore to that. But I have DFU'd the device, reset to 12.2 stock and configured as a new device with no result & also DFU'd it again, reset to 12.2 & installed a iCloud backup from September without result. The just refuses to connect on 4G.

Right now the device is an expensive glorified iPod rather than an iPhone X.

Hi,

Did you ever get a solution for this problem, I'm asking as my iPhone7 now (after the official 12.3) is showing the exact same symptoms.

Cheers,

I afraid not & the problem has persited even after an upgrade to 12.3, I have opened a ticket with Apple support who are still troubleshooting