Mobile Device Management - Sync Devices Problem

Hi,

I have a problem syncing device information from Apple DEP using the web-services mdmenrollment.apple.com/server/devices

and mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync.

My code follows this procedure (algorithm):

1. I call mdmenrollment.apple.com/server/devices and save the returned cursor.
  2. I call mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync with the saved cursor from the previous call to mdmenrollment.apple.com/server/devices and save the returned cursor again.
  3. Now, I call mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync again with the saved cursor from the previous call to mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync.
  4. Repeat 3 until no further sync operation information are available.

My problem is that the call to mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync returns a different cursor at every call (which I expects and in my understanding is correct) but the result (the returned sync operation information) is the same over and over again. I would expect the mdmenrollment.apple.com/devices/sync web-service to stop returning sync operation information I've already received in a previous call.

My question: Is this the expected behaviour of the service or is my understanding of the web-service wrong?