2 Location managers

Can an app have 2 different location managers,

So for example a location based SDK and location in the app will they conflict with each other. The SDK will collect behavioural location data and the app is a navigation system.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Reply

A user and their device can only be in one location. A navigation system is another layer, not a different form of user/device location, and in general, is a common type of app, I think, so yes, you can have both.

> behavioural location data

Am I wrong if I interpret that to mean your app attempts to enrich behavioral events with location context? If so, again, I think that would be appropriate, but it's not clear if you are asking about programmatically or if there is a risk during review, or...? No one here can speak for app review.

Replies

A user and their device can only be in one location. A navigation system is another layer, not a different form of user/device location, and in general, is a common type of app, I think, so yes, you can have both.

> behavioural location data

Am I wrong if I interpret that to mean your app attempts to enrich behavioral events with location context? If so, again, I think that would be appropriate, but it's not clear if you are asking about programmatically or if there is a risk during review, or...? No one here can speak for app review.