TestFlight app test IAP does use sandbox account in iOS12

I noticed a explain that "This account will be only used for testing your in-app purchases while developing locally. Your existing App Store account will be used for TestFlight apps" in iOS12。And our app has been rejected many times becouse IAP failed。Then we tested found that if use sandbox account in develop app or use real itunes Store accout in testflight app,it nonot has any probrom,only use real sandbox account in Testflight can be failed。so I want to know "TestFlight app test IAP does use sandbox account in iOS12"。

Replies

I noticed that there is a paragraph in the system settings of iOS12: "This account (sandbox account) will be referenced in the local development, test the in-app purchase project. Your current App Store account will be used for the TestFlight application." At the same time our app was rejected many times during the review. Then we tested and found that there is no problem in the development environment suitable for the sandbox account and the use of the real App Store account in the TestFlight APP. In-app purchases are not successful only if you use the sandbox catalog test in TestFlight. So I want to know if the TestFlight app tests for IAP in-app purchases after iOS12.

Yeah this is very odd...
So how exactly do we test for in-app purchases while in Testflight ? because the sandbox accounts dont seem to work.