Distorted Apple Music Audio

Is anyone else experiencing distorted audio from Apple Music when playing songs over bluetooth and carplay on iOS 12.2 Beta? I've tried this in multiple vehicles and have been able to isolate the problem to the iPhone. Furthermore, I've tried to play the same songs in the same cars from non-beta iOS Devices and experienced no issues with the audio. Therefore, the issue comes directly from iOS 12.2.

I did a little more experimenting and purchased a spotify subscription and tried playing the same songs from spotify and also did not experience any sort of distoriton. Thus, the issue is completley isolated to Apple Music on iOS 12.2.

It seems like the problem is prominent in the mid-range/vocal frequencies. Sounds like the singer/rapper is eating the microphone when that's truly not the case.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Run iOS 12.2 Beta on any iPhone

2. Play any song from Apple Music (both streamed and downloaded)

Vehicles Tested:

2019 Mercedes S560

2018 BMW 340i

2013 BMW M5

2019 BMW X5

2016 GMC Yukon

Replies

I have recently had this problem on iOS 12.4. I've further localized it on my device to downloaded music. Streamed music from Apple or Spotify works fine. I suspect it's that my local library has gotten large enough that the phone is having trouble processing it, but I don't know if this makes sense -- just don't know how else to explain it.

Free music selection on ios operating system.

Choose and install free phone ringtones at the website: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/

I'm having the exact same problem right now. For months I thought it was hardware connected to my iMac. I checked my recording equipment, my main studio monitors and Music's equaliser; still getting significant distortion on any song played. I then plugged headphones directly into my iMac headphone IN, and all that distortion was still clearly there.

Anyone know why this is happening?I don't use Apple Music, as I have almost a 1000 CDs that were converted to mp3s from my collection, as well as over 2 decades of downloaded music from various sites (that you can't find on Apple Music). A solution for this would be amazing, as I'd love to listen to my music in peace.

EDIT: was playing around with the Music player's settings, put off "sound enhancer" and that helped a good 80%. However, although mild, the distortion is still there.