App Store Connect | Users and Access - There was an issue while retrieving your team members. Please try your request again.

Hi there,

I can't seem to access the Users And Access menu and there is an error box appeared saying:

"There was an issue while retrieving your team members. Please try your request again."

There is literally an error in the Ajax request when I try to listen to the network via browser developer tools to get the Users List from the site to the AppStore Connect API. Saying

{

"errors" : [ {

"id" : "akdlad;lkasdlkasd;lkasdlkas",

"status" : "400",

"code" : "PARAMETER_ERROR.INVALID",

"title" : "A parameter has an invalid value",

"detail" : "'provider' is not a valid relationship name",

"source" : {

"parameter" : "include"

}

} ]

}

I believe there is an error on the AppStore Connect website that leads to this.

I tried the following:

-Using other browsers.

-Using other ItunesConnect IDs.

And all of those efforts give me the same results.

Replies

I am having the same issue, never get to display the information correcty since yesterday.

I have the same issue.

Just like me.

Same here

@agungYesdok, Can you please share the updates on this as I'm facing this too. not sure why apple is ignoring this thread since long as it is must needed things for any organizations and with this 2 factor authentication now it is an obvious thing to appoint multiple users with appropriate roles.
Is there anyone who found a workaround on this?

I am also facing same issue ,i am getting the below responce

{

"errors" : [ {

"id" : "943fe4e4-0ca5-4c07-b998-8f250c17c812",

"status" : "400",

"code" : "PARAMETER_ERROR.INVALID",

"title" : "A parameter has an invalid value",

"detail" : "'provider' is not a valid relationship name",

"source" : {

"parameter" : "include"

}

} ]

}

Removing the ',provider' from the query makes it work
Is anyone able to upload from xcode though?

It's now saying I'm not part of the team

Same issue, it seems to be the same for everyone I've spoken too, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I am seeing the same thing.

I am having the same issue. I guess no on has an ETA on Apple resolving this?

Same issue here. I also can't sign my app from xcode. It keeps on saying I'm not part of the team. Really frustrating. As someone who have been developing for Android for years, and only recently started developing for iOS, I can say that my experience with ios development, especially the compiling, archiving and signing part have been very frustrating and annoying. It seems like Apple really loves making developers' life ****.

Is this a global or localised issue? I'm from Malaysia btw.

Same issue here

I'm from South Carolina in the US and I'm having the same problem.

Same here, Netherlands