Can I submit iOS apps with 8.0 deployment target to Apple Store after March 27 ?

I found remind message about iOS 12.1 SDK required at Apple Store Connect :

" As a reminder, starting March 27, 2019 all new apps and app updates for iPhone or iPad, including universal apps, will need to be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK ... "

"Starting March 27, 2019, all iOS apps submitted to the App Store will need to be built with the iOS 12.1 SDK or later ... "

Currently, We develop iphone iOS app with 8.0 deployment target
(first one app already published on Apple Store and second one in development process)

Question is, can I submit app with 8.0 deployment target to Apple Store after deadline date has passed (March 27) ?

Accepted Reply

That admonition isn't about deployment target.

If your app supports from iOS 12.1 down to iOS 8.x, then I don't see any issue. My advice, tho, is that it's time to let it go - I'd not bother with users that far back. Stick to 2 versions span max..iOS 10.x, as an example.

Replies

That admonition isn't about deployment target.

If your app supports from iOS 12.1 down to iOS 8.x, then I don't see any issue. My advice, tho, is that it's time to let it go - I'd not bother with users that far back. Stick to 2 versions span max..iOS 10.x, as an example.