IAP - App Review Screenshot? What Screenshot is needed actually?

When I create a new IAP, I need to upload a screenshot for the IAP, I am confused what screenshot do Apple need actually?

Is that the Ask-to-Buy prompt?

Quote: "A screenshot of the in-app purchase as it appears on the device. This screenshot is used for Apple’s review only and is not displayed on the App Store."

https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev84b80958f

Replies

Apple was never clear on the purpose of the screenshot other than as a method of allowing you to submit the IAP for review. I have always assumed the purpose of the screenshot is just to help App Review find the path to make a purchase. So I submit a screenshot with a big red arrow overlaid on it pointing to either the 'purchase' button (a bit of overkill) or pointing to the tab that will take the user to a page that will have the 'purchase' button on it. Others have suggested the screenshot should show App Review what the IAP will allow the user to do once purchased.

OK, thanks. Apple should make it more clear!

>Apple should

Feel free to submit an enhancement request/file a bug against the process via the bug report link below, adding your report # to your thred for ref., thanks and good luck.