Revoked Certificates for ipa file

I received an ipa file from an OEM vendor with appropriate distribution certificates. I had to revoke those certificates for some reason. now I want to upload the ipa file to the app store. But, without the original distribution certificate, the process gives me an error. Can anyone help me out in installing the revoked certificate again, or by using a new distribution certificate?

Replies

Is there some reason you can't simply repeat the process w/the vendor, where they use the new certs? That would seem to be the more appropriate method.

Hello KMT,

Xcode version:11.3.1

After I installed the certificate, open the project. Xcode will automatically create a development certificate, and I can run my project normally. But when I opened other projects of my team, the following problems occurred:

Revoke certificate Your account already has a signing certificate for this machine but it is not present in your keychain. To create a new one, you must first revoke the existing certificate.

After clicking revoke, I removed the original development certificate and recreated a new one. My current project can run normally, but the problem still occurs when I open other projects.

xcode cannot recognize my certificate.

How to solve this problem? Please help.

Thanks, CB