fse.node and terminal-notifier.app has conflicting provisioning profiles

I tried to do publish today several times... but am still unlucky!

I am 2 errors after archive is successfully done, during the Upload process.

fse.node has conflicting provisioning settings:

fse.node is automatically signed for distribution, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified. set the code signing identity value to "3rd Party Mac Developer Application" in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the project editor

2. terminal-notifier.app has conflicting provisioning settings:

terminal-notifier.appis automatically signed for distribution, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified. set the code signing identity value to "3rd Party Mac Developer Application" in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the project editor

Can anyone help me with these errors? Pleaseee 😟

Build was successful, Archive too. This error is while uploaded. Automatic signing is checked.

Accepted Reply

(a) check that code signing is the same at project and target levels, and (b) confirm "Automatically manage signing" is enabled, then uncheck it, then check it again, and re-select the Team.

Finally, use Xcode's Product w/the option key pressed, choosing to 'clean build folder'.

Good luck.

Replies

(a) check that code signing is the same at project and target levels, and (b) confirm "Automatically manage signing" is enabled, then uncheck it, then check it again, and re-select the Team.

Finally, use Xcode's Product w/the option key pressed, choosing to 'clean build folder'.

Good luck.