No sales data for past couple days

Anybody else experiencing this or is something wrong here? I'm based in the United States if that helps. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Reply

Same here. No sales data. So it isn't just one of us.

Replies

Same here. No sales data. So it isn't just one of us.

Same problem here, "Sales & Trends" page is telling me there were no sales on March 4th and March 5th which is unlikely to be true.

Same problem.

I’ve reported it to Apple. It would probably help if others did the same

Same here.

Glad to hear that it isn't just me! Hopefully App Store Connect gets their act together soon.

Same problem here in the UK.

Same problem here in the UK.

Today, the App Store Connect Sales and Trends web page and the iOS Connect app displayed zero app Wednesday downloads for my account, but the App Store Connect Summary Sales Report file download and the Reporter TSV file download showed a normal (non-zero) amount of Wednesday downloads. So Apple's two data sources for daily sales trends do not match. One seems to be broken.

Same problem here. I emailed developer support but no response.

Having the same problem here in April. Funny how this happened again just as in March, around 6-8 days into the month.

This is also affecting me. No data from April 6 to April 8.... During this time my app also dropped off of the top charts during these days (usually top 25-75 in category). I know from my analytics that the install rate is still good. Today, it returned back to the top 25, but sales data is still missing from App Store Connect... 🤔

Same.

I'm a developer from Australia. No sales data for me for April 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th. Its now the 10th and no response from iTunes. I called them but they don't know about the issue nor do they acknowlodge that something is wrong. Got escalated and I logged the ticket with their support, but haven't heard from them.

Relieve to know its not just me.

Cheers guys, hopefully they get there stuff sorted soon 😉

Yes, opened a support ticket. It vanished in a dark void of non communication...

Seems that everything is running fine according to Apple. So just wait a few days and then look back over the sales data and rejoice.

Glad to find out its not just me