Provisioning Profile issue in Xcode 10.1 (10B61)

Hello All,

I have upgraded from Xcode Version 9.4 (9F1027a) to Version 10.1 (10B61).

When I make archive from Version 10.1 (10B61) I facing the below error:

A. Code Signing Error: kriya has conflicting provisioning settings. kriya is automatically signed for development, but a conflicting code signing identity iPhone Distribution has been manually specified. Set the code signing identity value to "iPhone Developer" in the build settings editor, or switch to manual signing in the project editor.

B. Code Signing Error: Code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 12.1’.

All the certificates and provisioning profile are working properly in Xcode version 9.4(9F1027a)

I am using ionic version-1.7.16, Cordova version-6.5.0 .

Can you help me please?

Replies

Do you have a valid/paid Developer Program account, or, are you attempting to work with Xcode's 'free provisioning'?

i believe there is something else going on because this is happening with paid and non-paid accounts.

I have this issue as well. I have a paid account (didn't know they have a free version).

I can build to a local device, but can't do simulator (unrelated, as xcode tells me it's their problem and to use a direct device).. however when it's time to select "generic device" and build i get the same message..

It's annoying to be able to see the app on an actual device working fine but not be able to archive it so I can get it on to testflight.

I've tried to follow the instructions it says as literal as possible but that build settings page is a mess of options and rabbit holes to run down and nothing i've tried up till now seems to satisfy it.

> not be able to archive

Remember, you can't archive if:

- a simulator is selected instead of a device*

- there is an error when building*

- you haven't finished the 'Prepare for Submission’ stage for that app in App Store Connect

- See: https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/LanguagesUtilities/Conceptual/iTunesConnect_Guide/Chapters/ChangingAppStatus.html

- you've recently renewed your (required) apple developer account, and not yet updated the provisions to reflect that activity

* You must have at least one device registered in the Member Center, but it doesn’t have to be connected to your Mac/Xcode when building, in which case select ‘generic iOS/tvOS device'

- - - If this is just about testing to a device and you're getting a message that Xcode can't archive, try deleting all older versions of that app on the target device first

Also see TN2215: Why is the Archive menu item grayed out in Xcode ?

> build settings page

Be sure to perform an option-clean build folder via the Product menu after juggling those settings.

Good luck.