I got something problem when I tried to notarize a app file for distribution.
Whenever I've tried to notarize a app file, everytime I receive 4 error messages.
* App Store Connect Operation Error
- The session's status is FAILED and the error description is 'failed to authenticate (19)'
- The session's status is FAILED and the error description is 'Session data transfer timeout (server), Session data transfer timeout (40)'
- An authentication error occurred while uploading the package to Apple's remote server.
- The max number of retries was performed. The package will not be uploaded.
Actually, not all the time. Sometimes notarization works.
But I don't know why sometimes it works or not.
How to solve this problem?
If you guys know, please let me know.
Thanks for reading.
Please, did you find a solution? I have the same problem for a week and i can't upload my App.
Your app contains core data ?