Programmatic segues (esp. pages) not working as expected

I have 4 interface controllers:

1. [Home]InterfaceController (entry point)
  2. [Progress]InterfaceController
  3. [Action]InterfaceController
  4. [Results]Interface Controller

I'd like the user to be able to swipe from Home to Progress, so I created a segue in the Interface.storyboard. This works fine when I first go into the app -- I see two dots at the bottom of the Home screen and can swipe between them. Home has a button that brings the user to the Action screen. I'm using this call which works:

WKInterfaceController.reloadRootControllers(withNames: ["HomeInterfaceController"], contexts: [])

Likewise, when I tap the button from the Action screen to the results screen, I'm using this call which works, too :

WKInterfaceController.reloadRootControllers(withNames: ["ResultsInterfaceController"], contexts: [])

On the Results screen, I have a button that contains this call:

a) WKInterfaceController.reloadRootPageControllers(withNames: ["HomenterfaceController", "ProgressInterfaceController"], contexts: nil, orientation: .vertical, pageIndex: 0)

I also tried...

b) WKInterfaceController.reloadRootControllers(withNames: ["HomeInterfaceController", "ProgressInterfaceController"], contexts: [])

In both cases, when I tap the button off the Results screen, I see the HomeInterfaceController, but the ProgressInterfaceController isn't present so I can't swipe to get to it. What's even stranger, is for a) I see no indication of pages, there's no "dots" at the bottom of the Home screen. However, for b) I see one dot (I should see two).

Any idea what's going on and how to solve this?

Thank you!

- Stephen