Late Payment for December 2018

Does anyone face the same issue where December 2018 payment shown as "Paid on January 30th, 2019", but today is February 19th it does not transfer to my bank account just yet?

I live outside the US, but all previous payments always transfered to my bank account one or two days after paid date.

I contact my local bank twice, and they reply there is no money transfer in.

I contact Apple support, they said they do not know when that payment will arrive into my account. If there is no transfer in after 30 days from paid date, then can inform them.

Replies

Have you confirmed your revenue is enough to meet the minimum monthly payment threshold?

I am facing the same issue too. i didn't receive payment for Jan 2019. Do you have any solution?

Also russian bank?

nope, singapore bank

I still got no solution, it shown error: " incorrect account format".

I don't know why this error occur, I never update my bank account and I received all my previous payments for several years without any issue.

Until December 2018 payment, this error occurs.

I did update my bank account and I believe my bank account is correct, but January 2019 also returned back to Apple and shown the same error.

Now I update my bank account update and hope February 2019 payment will work properly.

I think after new "Agreements, Tax, and Banking" interface updated and this error occured.

Apple web developer might do some update internally that broke bank account information.

I have the same problem for October 2019, it shows that the payment is paid on October 5 but i have no funds on my account, apple support have not responded for several days. I have not changed nothing in my Tax and Banking information. How can i get answer from apple for this problem?

The friend of mine has the same problem with October payment. Apple started investigation after 2 months. I am also having problems but with December 5th payment.

Any updates here? How did you get your payments and how did you contact apple? I have not got all payments for my accounts this month

Has anyone gotten this resolved? Our account is now having the same issue.
Us too.
Normally we see it the same day of transfer (yesterday), so far, nothing.

We've sold on apple for close to 10 years, i remember this happened once before a few years ago, and it came a day or 2 later. other than that, always on time.

I figured i would wait until monday.