iTunes Connect still not working

As of 11 AM Eastern Time, July 18, iTunes Connect is still showing a blank page. I'm creating this new thread because so many users have reported that Apple said the issue is resolved. Well, it's not. I've been without access for nearly 48 hours and it couldn't have come at a worse time.

Replies

Still unavailable for us as well, in Australia.

No issues getting into iTC from West Coast US.

Still unavailable from US east coast.

It was working a while ago and now it just abruptly stopped working. I feel like 😢😢😢

This is just sad

Unable to access iTunes Connect since before July 17, 2015. Northeast US

Still not working in OZ. Its been 3 days now.

still not working in New Zealand

[workaround] I used VPN to UK and iTC worked fine. Finally submitted for review!

[workaround] I used VPN to UK and iTC worked fine. Finally submitted for review!

seems like this problem effects mostly on Aus and NZ users.

Yes using a VPN to uk seems to work, at least partially. However, cannot upload any screen shots using Safari but can do so using Chrome!

But since we cannot use Chrome to upload video preview, I am still not able to finish what I need to do submit the app for review!

had same issue, couldnt connect... finally got in yesterday (Houston, TX)

new issues though, I tried uploading new applications.

One uploaded successfully but I cant find it in iTunes Connect... it has been at least 24 hours now.

The other says the build needs to be higher than the previous build... (old build 1.1, new build 1.3 ... yea i dont get it... but last time i checked 1.3 > 1.1)

You've got the VPN workaround out there already.

There's also the workaround given by Matthew Lenton on his Twitter Feed:

twitter.com/psyclr/status/623099998687789057

I'm sure he's tried to post his workaround here, but he probably included links to the before and after pics in his post, which would have sent it into moderation (a state of limbo that can last many days).

It's been confirmed as working on 9to5mac.com (It has it's own article). The pictures are a little hard to read due to being low res, but basically:

1. Open https://itunesconnect.apple.com in Chrome
  2. Use the built-in JavaScript debugger in Chrome Developer Tools under the "Sources" tab.
  3. Look at page-wrapper_cntrl.js
  4. Add break-point at line 29 of the script (or earlier)
  5. Reload page
  6. Remove line 46 });
  7. In line 32, substitute data.data; with {};
  8. Remove line 31
  9. Unpause the debugger