App Preview - Other Applications

I got rejected because my iOS app previews showed content from another application. I have simply removed the 2 app previews, for now, in order to get an update into the App Store. But I do want to understand how to re-instate them.

So 3 questions here:

1) Is Springboard itself considered 'another application' by this definition? In other words - an app preview should never show Springboard? Is this true or false?

2) My first app preview showed using my app's extension by way of the Share action. The app preview demonstrated how the user made a text selection (I used Notes but the video was cropped to just the text selection area) and then used 'Share' to bring up the standard Share sheet where the app preview continued to show the functionality provided by my app's extension when it was chosen. How would folks recommend that I develop and app preview that shows an app extension handling selected text?

3) Some of my app's functionality is to create a new Contact. For this I use CNContacts and the CNContactViewController. When the contact creation activity has completed this view is shown. This view is designed to allow the user to see that data converted into a Contact BUT this is NOT the Contacts application showing the view. It appeared to me that the review team thought that this view was from 'another application'...

The app preview is attempting to show my app's functionality in creating a new Contact. I do feel that displaying the CNContactViewController view is NOT showing 'another application'.... Any thoughts on how to proceed with re-instating this app preview?

Thank-you for any insights!

Steve