xCode stuck "fetching app store configuration" and then crash

I'm encountering a problem trying to updating my app through xCode.

I'm using xCode 10.1, mac OSX Mojave up-to-date in a iMac 2017 3 GHz Intel Core i5 8gb ram.

When I upload the archive in the organizer, after few seconds, xCode goes in a "not responding" status, and it uses all the available RAM.

I waited for 20-30 minutes with the status "fetching app etc etc..." and then my iMac reboots.

My project was made in Unity, and I uploaded the previous version in another partition of my iMac. I recreated the provisioning profiles and the certificates, I cleaned the derived data folder, I have so much free space in the ssd.

My project has changed a bit from the last version, I installed Firebase analytics, so now I had to use a xcworkspace (because of the Cocoa Pods) instead of the xcodeproj to archive my app, I don't know if this can be the problem.

Anybody can help me? It's urgent

Replies

I noticed that the problem is solved if I remove armv7 from the "valid architectures". But doing so, also armv7s devices doesn't work, I tested it with an iPhone 5.

Any clues?

Thanks for giving solution to this frustrating problem. I also use use a xcworkspace (because of the Cocoa Pods). Removing armv7 resolves issues. I don't need to target iPhone 5 and below devices.