Interpretation of 2.5.14 guideline and the use of analytics

The furore over screen recording over the last week has pushed guideline 2.5.14 from https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/ into the spotlight.

I'm very unsure how to actually interpret this rule correctly. It says:

2.5.14 Apps must request explicit user consent and provide a clear visual indication when recording, logging, or otherwise making a record of user activity. This includes any use of the device camera, microphone, or other user inputs.

As written, this appears to mean if I use Google Analytics (or pretty much any other kind of analytics) in my app, or are logging requests in my backend API, I should be first be requesting explicit user consent and 'provide a clear visual indication'.

I'm very confused as to the clear visual indication part - clearly there a lot (possibly even a majority) of apps on the app store are using google analytics or similar, but I have never seen a 'clear visual indication' that an app is logging my activity to google analytics.

Has anyone seen clearer guidance from Apple on what is expected here? (Or can anyone from Apple clarify exactly how this guideline should be interpretted please?)

Many thanks

Joseph