Invalid Bundle - Info.plist should specify CFBundleSupportedPlatforms with an array containing a single platform `

I am trying to upload an archive to app store connect. Archive uploads successfully. When i go to app store connect and see it in activity section. It says "This build is invalid", with red exclamation mark. I checked my developer email and got this message

"We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "App name". Please correct the following issues, then upload again.

Invalid Bundle - Info.plist should specify CFBundleSupportedPlatforms with an array containing a single platform "

I searched for solution and found out that my info.plist should contain a key "CFBundleSupportedPlatforms" with an array value having a single entry "iPhoneOS"

So i added the required key and value in info.plist. I made the archive again and submitted. But i am facing the same issue AGAIN. red exclamation mark appears in 'Activity' Section and when i click on this mark, it says This build is invalid

I searched for a solution. I found answers involving nested bundles containing simulator platform. But these are not relevant in my case

Thanks for helping me.

Replies

Do you remember what your solution was? Having an identical issue.