We’ll be back soon

When i login to Developer Portal, and click on Downloads - i get directed to the maintenance page. This started yesterday (02/04/2019) shortly after Beta 2 was released, and is still happening now n 02/05/2019.

Replies

The forums were down for sched. maintenance earlier. Downloads seem ok from here/NA US.

Clear Safari caches and try again.

Adding in a "me too" for what it's worth - trying to access the HAP spec (https://developer.apple.com/homekit/specification/)

Same issue here. Waiting response from Apple.

Same issue here. Still waiting response from Apple.

I have the same problem. I think it's somehow account related. I've tried different devices, networks and browsers, even a clean mac.

You can still get your downloads, but you have to be faster than the redirection. Actually, if you can hit any Download button before the site redirects itself, you will stay there and the download will start. Anything but the Request button next to the Shortcuts beta will work.

My mac can't find the 10.14.4 beta since the download page is under "maintenance". I'm just curious if it's related.

I hope everything will be okay soon.

Have tried to clean the caches in Safari ?

If you have another browser (as Safari Preview), try to access there to check: caches will be empty.