Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent

Whenever I archive my app and upload to the app store, I get an email from Apple Store Connect:

We identified one or more issues with a recent delivery for your app, "iParcelBox". Your delivery was successful, but you may wish to correct the following issues in your next delivery:

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "EmptyBox" not found for locale: en

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "AllowDelivery" not found for locale: en

After you’ve corrected the issues, you can use Xcode or Application Loader to upload a new binary to iTunes Connect.

I've searched around on all the forums and tried everything I can think of, including adding either/or base and English localization to my .intentsdefinition file, adding/removing localizations from the project info etc., but nothing I do seems to make any difference.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Replies

I've also found that if I add an additional localization (e.g. en-GB), then I get that in the email warning as well:

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "EmptyBox" not found for locale: en

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "EmptyBox" not found for locale: en-gb

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "AllowDelivery" not found for locale: en

Invalid Siri Support - Localized description for custom intent: "AllowDelivery" not found for locale: en-gb

My .intentsdefinition file has Intents.strings files for both en and en-gb, e.g.:

"5U06Am" = "Unlock your iParcelBox to accept a parcel delivery";

"Dfd2WL" = "Your iParcelBox has been unlocked to accept a parcel delivery!";

"K80X7N" = "Sorry, something went wrong";

"KWsuu6" = "Empty iParcelBox";

"RgNAJl" = "Your iParcelBox has been unlocked for emptying";

"SPo6la" = "Allow a Delivery";

"U3nITz" = "Unlock your iParcelBox for emptying";

"xdjLPN" = "Sorry, something went wrong";

I'm experiencing the same issue but on my app and on the Siri Shortcut panel the localization in right.

Is it possible to publish the app anyway or will it be rejected during the examination phase?