Screen Time limitations

Hi there!

This is my first post on these forums and I couldn't find the exact answer I was looking for (or maybe I missed it) regarding a limitation I've found with Apple Screen Time.

Whilst the app does have its limitations with regards to recording actual screen time (with reference for listening to YouTube videos rather than watching them) I've found that the app only provides data for the past 7 days. I'm in the midst of writing a blog regarding my January resolution of removing all of my social media accounts for a month - with a big contribution coming from Apple screen time to use within my blog, although I'm sure there are third-party apps that will provide data, depending on how accurate it is.

My question is based around whether Apple is developing a method to check your screen time, for example, for up to three months, so you can compare on a month by month basis - using me as a prime example, my screen time for the months of November & December 2018 will be dramatically different in terms of my screen time in January of this year. I was hoping to use this data, if it was available, to produce my findings in my blog as evidence to show my audience the difference a month can make when you remove all forms of social media from your lifestyle, ironically, I'll be posting the blog on social media...

Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jordan