Issues in 10.14.4 (18E174f)

Since upgrading my Mac Pro (2013) and my MacBook Pro (2016) to Mojave 10.14.4 Beta (18E174f) I have experienced numerous sudden restarts on both computers.

I reckon it is someting to do with networking, as in all instances it happens if I am doing somethign in Chrome, Safari, Finder (of the network), or downloading something of the internet.

I cleaned out all buffers, I rebuild services and caches, and I even tried starting in safe mode, and after a while, the same thing happened. This only started the other day folllowing the latest upgrade.

Am I the only one?

Replies

I also posted issues related to Safari freezing in an earlier post.

Same here with 2017 macbook pro. Also using a bmagic egpu which has previously been 100% stable. Now have difficulty disconecting

beta 18E174f

Same issues. Very annoying

No, no eres el único.

Yo tengo el mismo problema, se congela la aplicación o directamente no se termina de abrir.

También se congela Safari, y Preview, y iCab, y Acrobat Pro DC, y Pages, pero no FMP, Mail, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird.

Todo eso desde que actualicé a Beta 4 de Mojave 10.14.4, antes no me sucedía a excepción de Thunderbird desde la Beta 3, que se abortaba el inicio, pero luego de varios intentos sí se terminaba de abrir, sin inconvenientes de uso.

Espero la Beta 5 corrija el problema, para poder trabajar he debido bajar a 10.14.3, la última versión estable.

No, you are not the only one.

I have the same problem, the application is frozen or it is not opened directly.

Also freezing Safari, and Preview, and iCab, and Acrobat Pro DC, and Pages, but not FMP, Mail, SeaMonkey, Thunderbird

All that since I upgraded to Beta 4 of Mojave 10.14.4, before it did not happen to me except for Thunderbird from Beta 3, which aborted the beginning, but after several attempts it was finished opening, without inconveniences of use.

I hope the Beta 5 correct the problem, to be able to work I have had to go down to 10.14.3, the last stable version.

Beta 5 finally corrected the error and the aplicacionjes are working properly!